Summer Camp Staff
Does this describe you or someone you know...
You love the outdoors. You love hiking and biking and so on. When you
channel surf, Mountain Dew commercials really grab your attention. And
-- your good friend says you're great with kids.
If you relate to this, then there's the perfect place waiting for you
and needing you: summer camp.
Now there's nothing's wrong with spending the summer behind a desk or
a cash register, but consider this:
- Live, play, and work in the great outdoors;
- Go on active adventures;
- Experience new things;
- Make new friends from all over;
- Bank more money that you think -- with few expenses;
- Become a child's hero.
Camp jobs offer invaluable skill-building, leadership, training, and enrichment
opportunities found nowhere else. The benefits go far beyond a paycheck,
too. Business executives often note that experience as a camp counselor
translates into excellent management and personnel skills. College credit
can sometimes be obtained from working at camp. Check with your college
advisor to see if you qualify.
- Master real-life problem-solving skills;
- Have a significant and positive influence in the lives of children;
- Develop greater self-understanding;
- Participate in experiences that enhance personal growth;
- Develop/expand a network of peer relations.
Click HERE to download an application
Click HERE to apply on-line!